College Station is known widely as the home of Texas A&M University. But it doesn’t all come to a halt at college. There are several things to do and see in college station besides dropping off your college grad kids. The city comes in the list of the best places in Texas to shop, relax, sightsee, dine, and even know about the history of the world. You might be surprised to hear that, but it is very much true. The city offers delightful experiences and attractive places for all people. The city residents are known for their kind nature and friendliness, always ready to give you a helping hand. You will be greeted with “Howdy” in the most enthusiastic way.
The Best Hotels in College Station
All of this makes college Station a desirable place for a weekend getaway or to roam around while checking out the university colleges for prospects. Some museums where you can visit to know about the history in the city are:
- Library and Museum (named after George H.W Bush)
- Veterans Park and Athletic Complex
- Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial
If you are not interested in history, you can visit the beautiful gardens of Texas A&M University, stop at the farms having a variety of flowers, and dine out at restaurants. Whatever you are into the city will present it to you.
Once you have made up your mind for a little trip to the city, you need a place to stay. No worries here as there are many hotels in the city that can look after your comfort and stay. The hotels range from boutique properties to lavish accommodations.
Here is the list of the topmost hotels in the city.
This is a boutique hotel not far from the University. You will find the tradition of Brazos Valley and the famous Southern hospitality here. And the following things can be found:
- Well-appointed rooms with every service.
- Fitness centre
- Family rooms and suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Only a block away from the University has a great location as you can keep a close eye on all the University’s sporting events. Some features are
- Very well designed rooms with ergonomic desks
- Heated indoor pool
- Has a refreshing spa
- Friendly, helpful, and approachable staff
- Provides complimentary breakfast buffet with every booking
Holiday Inn & Suites
This Inn is at a driving distance of merely 6.5 km from the University and has wonderful property. Some features of the Inn are:
- Indoor swimming pool
- 24-hour running fitness centre
- Comfortable and well-decorated rooms
- Cocktail service at the lounge
- Free parking in the hotel complex
Hilton Garden Inn
It is a modern-day hotel spread over a large area. Let’s take a look at features:
- Spacious rooms with large windows
- Washrooms laced with fine linen and toiletries
- Deluxe rooms available
- Has its own Garden Grill & Bar
Hampton Inn & Suites
This hotel is also in the vicinity of College Station and provides you with the following:
- Huge outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Elegant wooden furniture in rooms
- Serve a variety of breakfast buffets daily
Now that you know about the Best Hotels in College Station, you don’t need to search anywhere when you are in town next time. You know where to head out.